ComeTogether.coffee fund sponsorship means directly supporting cafes directly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. ComeTogether.Coffee grants are reserved for businesses owned by those who self identify as being a member of an underrepresented or marginalized group in the coffee industry including but not limited to: BI-POC, disabled, LGBTQIA+, womxn, and racial and ethnic minorities. 50% of the fund is reserved for Black owned/co-owned businesses. Additionally, ComeTogether.Coffee seeks cafes/roasters not only owned by these groups but who also hire diversely.
Listening to cafes around the country, it’s clear the financial deficit due to the COVID-19 pandemic is greater than originally anticipated. From updating health and safety protocols, decreasing hours and staffing, to complete closures, the pandemic has put a stress on coffee businesses greater than anyone could have anticipated. Moreover, the impact has been even greater for small businesses owned by minorities and marginalized individuals.
We are in need of both individual and industry donations to help keep our specialty coffee community diverse and thriving.
- All sponsors will be announced by cohort (monthly as the cohort is chosen)
- The ComeTogether.Coffee fund will be giving out funds in month long “cohorts”. In order to avoid any timing advantages that may come with “first come first serve” grants, we will provide an application window, followed by a donation dispersal window. To avoid any conflicts of interest, sponsors will be announced with the cohort announcement as we start to disperse funds.
- Sponsors logos will be placed on the “sponsorship” page on ComeTogether.Coffee
- Tier 1 - $1,000
- Tier 2 - $5,000
- Tier 3 - $10,000
- Any donations will go a long way for businesses in need!
- Spreading the word through your channels so we can cast a wider net of support. This can look like
- Social shoutouts
- Including your donation in your press cycle
- Adding ComeTogether.Coffee to any marketing materials or web pages you see fit
Our combined efforts
- Combined press releases
- Combined social media shoutouts